So I have been absent from the blog word for a while! My apologies. We have had a very busy few weeks playing catch up after our trip out east. First up, moving rooms around in the upstairs. Luke is now officially in his new room complete with big boy bed! We took down the crib, and now I am in the process of converting his old room into a playroom, complete with a chalkboard wall, table for painting, play dough, coloring or whatever, and one of my favorite craigslist purchases of all time, a cubby shelf. Pictures to follow soon, I promise. I have also been organizing closets, as Luke is now officially in 2T clothes (Ava was in 2T clothes at one year). We have also been busy celebrating birthdays as Luke turned 2 January 7, and Ava was 4 on January 16. Hard to believe! With birthdays also comes checkups, so we hit the doctors office, and escaped with out shots (much to Ava's delight). Ava continues to top the growth charts, and Luke is still (barely) clinging to the 20th percentile.
This weekend is also a big one as Andy will officially be ordained by the Evangelical Free Church of America today (Sunday). After lots of hard work, he will officially be Reverend O'Rourke, but we'll still call him Andy to keep his head from getting too big. We are looking forward to seeing all of our family and friends that are coming to the service and celebrating with him.
I promise I will try and be a little better this week with a couple of updates and pictures. I won't forget the pictures!
2 comments:
Congratulations Andy!
Way to go Rev!
Melanie
Post a Comment