And sometimes so is Andy. Boys.
Saturday, April 4, 2009
Sorry!
My favorite game when I was growing up (before I learned how to play Rook of course) was the board game Sorry! I have great memories of playing with my dad on his day off, my sisters, and basically any living person who would play with me. Yesterday Andy and I decided it was time to make the investment and buy Sorry! and teach Ava how to play. She loved it! And she is actually pretty good. She is going to give me a run for my money one of these days!
Luke is far more interested in playing with the extra pieces than actually playing...
And sometimes so is Andy. Boys.
When we were in the store deciding which game to buy, Andy and I were debating between Sorry and Yahtzee. After we had made our purchase and were walking out, we asked Ava if she would like to learn how to play a new game when we got home. She asked, "Is it called Nazi?" We assume she meant Yahtzee. Time for a little family game night!
And sometimes so is Andy. Boys.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
She's going to give you a run for your money one of these days?? She's already beat you!! I'm not going to let you keep those secrets... :)
So...........Sara, even competitive with your 4 year old?? Shame on you! We have the Disney edition, we have been playing it lately on the snow days! You never outgrow Sorry!
Post a Comment