Thursday, June 12, 2008

We love crocs!

The shoes, not the reptile. What a great invention. They slip on and off. They stay on. And you can stick them in the sink and wash them off. We are big fans, especially with the trampoline because you have to take your shoes off to jump. Ava has pink crocs and Luke's are cammo. I love seeing Luke in his crocs. His feet look just so darn cute in them!We spent the day outside. The weather was absolutely beautiful today. The kids got thoroughly filthy today after all the rain we had yesterday, but it was all worth it. I am starting to wonder if Ava will ever get tired of swinging. I can literally push her for hours on the swing and she is never ready to be done. I remember enjoying swinging as a child, but nothing like this. She is going to have a swing imprint permanently on her bottom if this keeps up. And my bulging biceps are going to be even more bulging from all of the underdogs! :)
And the day would not have been complete with out our little farmer digging in the dirt awhile. Today he found a penny and was so pleased with himself!Not quite earning his keep just yet, but he'll keep digging!

And finally, a shout out to all of our friends and relatives down in Iowa. Hope you are able to sty safe and dry. Our prayers are with you.

No comments: