Wednesday, September 10, 2008
Bubba and the Bubbles
My parents (Sara's) have a jacuzzi tub that our kids like to take baths in. Who wouldn't, it's like a swimming pool! The last time we were visiting, Andy decided to have a little fun, added a little bubble bath and then turned on the jets. The results were pretty funny!


In the last picture, Luke had wiped out and then stood up, and was covered in bubbles. It was great! We have to head up to Alexandria again this weekend as Andy is officiating a wedding, and Ava and Luke are the flower girl and ring bearer. I'm sure I will have some great stories to share about that... I am already imagining Luke running down the aisle, or stopping and screeching "NO!" Which is his new favorite word. Ava is so excited to wear a princess dress and has been practicing walking. I'm interested to see how it will all go down. Stay tuned...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment