Andy is probably not going to be thrilled with me for posting his picture, but I thought it was a good one! He is such a cool dad! I actually think Andy and I enjoy the trampoline more than the kids, it is a pretty good time! Hope you are enjoying the beautiful weather the past few days like we have been. It looks like it might storm today though. We better get outside and get one last jump in for the day!
Tuesday, May 6, 2008
Wheeeee!
Spring is finally here! To celebrate we set up the trampoline this past weekend! Yes, we have a trampoline. Kind of the mother of all trampolines. Last summer, on a whim, I decided to check out craigslist just to see what used trampolines cost, and I got a steal. I found a 15 foot JumpKing trampoline with safety enclosure in great condition for 50 bucks. That is correct, 50 dollars! For those of you who know me well, I get pretty excited when I find a good deal. It might have been the best $50 I have ever spent. The kids love playing on it, and they sleep exceptionally well after an afternoon on it! Luke is getting into the action this year, although he hasn't quite figured out the jump with two feet thing yet. He kind of hops and skips around on it, until Ava jumps too close and knocks him down. But he loves every minute of it, and it is so darn cute to watch!



Andy is probably not going to be thrilled with me for posting his picture, but I thought it was a good one! He is such a cool dad! I actually think Andy and I enjoy the trampoline more than the kids, it is a pretty good time! Hope you are enjoying the beautiful weather the past few days like we have been. It looks like it might storm today though. We better get outside and get one last jump in for the day!
Andy is probably not going to be thrilled with me for posting his picture, but I thought it was a good one! He is such a cool dad! I actually think Andy and I enjoy the trampoline more than the kids, it is a pretty good time! Hope you are enjoying the beautiful weather the past few days like we have been. It looks like it might storm today though. We better get outside and get one last jump in for the day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Way to go, Andy!! Glad to see you're not too old for that!!
Love you all,
Grandma Lois
Post a Comment