We had chocolate pudding for a snack the other day, and I just had to take a picture. He seemed to enjoy himself!We have also been doing a lot of coloring lately. Ava has always loved coloring, and now Luke thinks he needs to be in on the action too. The only problem is he doesn't have very good control and tends to color things he shouldn't. I have a roll of paper that I lay out on the table and then he colors away. And then he tries to sneak down off the chair with a marker and color on the walls. You can not turn your back on him for a minute! Tonight he threw Ava's pajamas in the garbage when he thought no one was looking. What a bubba!
1 comment:
Wow- with a beard he looks older, just like his dad!!!
Tell Ava her picture is beautiful-just like her!
Love you-Jen
Post a Comment